My mind goes at a hundred miles an hour, and I always see new things I’d like to make/try/experiment/buy. This page will be a place where I can list all of my inspirations and future projects, hopefully keeping track of everything along the way!
- Knitted tie for the boyfriend
Hand dye wool in yellow and pink for… … a baby blanket for my friend
- A “boyfriend” style sweater in a mustard colour
Furry, light weight vest Cardigan made from Granny Squares… on the back burner!
- Basic knitted cap sleeve top
Learn how to do stranded knitting
- This adorable cardi kit my Mum gave me for Christmas..
- Re-fashion a crochet jumper that is just way too big!
- So many things from the dairing website!
Speaking of… Tammer Shrug from Dairing Quench my yearning to teach myself about painting on silk Knit my first pair of socks!
- Sew a kimono style dress
- Something… anything in chevron!
An Alice In Wonderland themed cross stitch
- Turn this poor, forgotten crochet square into a cushion
- Knit my first ever jumper!
- … then knit one for Reagan
- The Kit Cami! Supplies are ready!
- Turn my birthday wool into something gorgeous!